View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #31
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Its called Rick freaking Carlisle...he is amazing in building teams and get the most of the players he has.

Watch the Nets-Wolves game. Nets blew a 22p lead. Wolves went on a 22-5 run and Avery didnt change the lineup the entire time. Just looked how his team goes down the toilet. That was all 06/07 again.

They couldnt get any boards during stretches and he rolled out smallball with JJ as PF. Yes, seriously.

Deron screwed up so badly. Thinking JJ gonna push them over the top and that his contract wont matter and trusting in freaking Avery....
He played Joe Johnson at PF ? Are you freaking serious ? I'm so happy we don't have Avery Johnson around these parts anymore. That guy is seriously clueless and has no idea what to do once the other team goes on a run. We saw it for years when he was here. All he does is yell really loudly in his stupid, high pitched voice. But yelling does nothing, and the guy is too stubborn and hesitant to make adjustments. Thinking of Avery Johnson always pisses me off, he is incompetent and I strongly believe he cost this team championships. I remember in his last year here when Dirk started walking out of Avery's huddles. I'm pretty sure by that point Dirk and the others could see that the man had no strategy nor clue whatsoever.

PS - I hope Deron Williams enjoys having to listen to Avery Johnson's annoying voice for the next couple of years.