View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #120
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
If he's going to pull a Tyson, I hope he pulls a Tyson and manages to stick around here for awhile. The Mavs need a center going forward.
If he at all lives up to his career averages, I can't see a reason that the Mavs wouldn't want to keep him long term. (3+ years).

Kaman is a legit second tier center in this league....which in itself is a rare jewel.

I agree that health will be the biggest concern...I just can't see chemistry being at worst anything other than really good.

We're about to see something we've never seen in Dirk's career as a Mav: What his game looks like with an actual back to the basket post scorer. I'm really looking forward to the first few times Dirk catches the ball at the high post and then kicks it to Kaman on the block.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-12-2012 at 09:38 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote