View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #26
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
Great. Mavs are going to get blown out, all thanks to AxdemxO

On a serious note, I think this is THE game of the season for Mavs. If they don't come out with a sense of urgency and don't hustle, this team doesn't really deserve the fans support. I think in order for them to win, the following things need to happen:

1) JHo needs to play. They need his points. period.

2) JET needs to get his head out of his ass and play like the JET we know. I know the hand might be bothering him but he can't settle for 67% of his shots being threes

3) Kidd needs to provide some offense. His assists are great, as is his defense and clutch steals, but if he can't make a layup there is no point to all the other things

4) Wright needs to grow a brain and stop shooting those damn threes. His defense is great and will be very much needed today against JRich, but he needs to provide some points and not by shooting threes but by attacking the basket or shooting within his range
5) Erick has to shut up Shaq from Minute 1. Maybe we can pull again the Hollins-card with Shaq, that worked damn well the last game when Shaq was too slow to stop 3 easy baskets from Hollins.

Totally agree with Wright and almost all of his Threes are the totally open ones. He just suck and should drive drive drive and play good D against JRich.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-05-2009 at 01:45 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote