View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #344
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

You think so? Perhaps his voice is better, but he has alot of difficulty spitting out what he has to say. He's definitely not made for any type of public speaking in my opinion. Mickey's voice was a bit annoying, but I always thought he did a good job. Archer's segments may lead to me turning the station at times... that was never the case with Mickey.

As for ben and skin.. they're not bad, but I like it when they stick to the sports page. What I am surprised about is how little I like Sean Salisbury. That guy is not good. I thought I'd like him. On the other hand, I like Newey a little more than I had previously thought..

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-26-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote