Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:22 AM   #8
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Suggesting Cuban is why DP is starting is a slap in the face of DPs integrity. They can be friends and go to moves, hell they can make out at half time for all I care. But I think DP is the quality person and teammate that would not want to hurt the team at the cost of him getting minutes and starts because the owner is his JO buddy. DPs not good but our roster isn't either.
You don't know DP to talk about his integrity, ridiculous.

So Kidd somehow thinks it's a great idea to start DP? Well he should definitely be fired. Regardless of your opinion about DP's integrity which you have no clue about I believe Cuban could be involved in it.

I'm not even sure your post makes a lick of sense. Your point is that if Cuban wanted him to start he would refuse it because of his integrity?

So what is the reason he is starting then? You say our roster is not good but you didn't mention the obvious Wood is 20x the player DP is, yet you have no explanation for why DP is starting over Wood.

If Kidd gets fired and we have another coach and DP is still starting then it confirms it was definitely Cuban. And Wood will leave in free agency and we'll still be stuck with "Mr. Integrity" whoopdee doo.

Even if it's true Cuban plays no part in DP starting, it doesn't explain why he's still on the roster and has been since we acquired him with RAJON RONDO forever ago, longest reigning Mav and not even a good basketball player.

Last edited by JustJay; 12-02-2022 at 02:39 AM.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote