Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 11:36 AM   #12
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Pardon me if I choose to give the guy more than a 1/4 of the season to figure it out. Easy for us armchair GMs and coaches to lay all of that out. What's obvious to fans is what you just laid out, which I'm in a lot off agreement with, tbh.

But it's a coach who just went to the WCF with a group not all that different, but with key changes. It's never quick enough for fans, I get that's frustrating. But I'm just not ready to hand the keys to another coach and hope to hell it works out. Because that's exactly what you would be doing at this point in the season. You're better off hoping it works out than making a knee jerk change this early.

Fire Kidd with the roster situation the FO has created? Might as well start looking for the best trade return on Luka. Of course, I can already see the replies of same thing if Kidd stays. Well, that's my opinion and preference. The only time a coaching change during the season if defensible and logical is if the team has given up. And that is far from the case here.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote