Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 12:29 PM   #13
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Looks to me like Kidd is befuddled with how to play Wood and make it work. Since, I do not believe Kidd is going anywhere the best option for the Mavs may be to trade Wood now, assuming you will get a reasonable return. I wonder if the Bulls are a trading partner. They are at the bottom of the league in 3pt attempts and the Chicago media is wanting to blow the team up. Maybe Vucevic is available or DeRozen. They might bite if Wood was part of the deal. Just a thought. Regardless of the ideal trade, I do not believe Cuban would ever admit hiring Kidd was a mistake so you have to look for a Plan B or hope Kidd figures it out eventually.

Last edited by purplefrog; 12-02-2022 at 12:31 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote