Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 05:27 PM   #25
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Wait, what? Did we watch a different game??? You bring up Frank's fouls but fail to mention his individual defense overall.

Trust me, if Kidd played Hardy the way some of you wanted in that game, he would have gotten EXPOSED by SGA and even Dort. (edit: shit, I'm adding Giddey and Joe to this)

"But he needs experience" -- yea, not that kind of experience...let the kid marinate just a bit guys. I'm willing to bet had Green been available, then it's Hardy getting first crack minutes and not Frank.

I think some are just in their feelings since Frank obviously can't do what Hardy does on the offensive end and he had some bad misses on wide open corner looks. I get it, but to unsubstantially dismiss Frank's play like that just cause we all want to see Hardy? Kid would have been fed to the wolves last night.

Last edited by saclare; 12-13-2022 at 05:28 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote