View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 10:34 AM   #34
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
The knob slobbing of Wemby as the best prospect ever in all sports was ridiculous. People forget that Woj and Sham are only good for one thing and that is for sure not their sports opinion lol

Just an incredible amount of drooling for the ESPN production but cannot say I didn't expect it. Loved the Twitter response showing all of the way over the top production the same people did for LeBron. I think they just want to be right again after Zion and others have come and failed (to those expectations, not necessarily career)

I mean anyone that has seen Wemby play gets it. He is one of the better prospects I've ever seen. Lebron was too. I had never seen someone with handles, as fast and big as Lebron. And while his body is different, I've never seen someone Wemby's size move like that. It is funny though that arguably the two best players in the NBA in Giannis and Jokic....no one saw coming lol. I don't think you can just see greatness coming at you and determine its here. Wemby will have to earn that.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote