View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #96
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Obviously still early but I'm feeling good about my prediction that Portland would be better than most people thought.
Yup. Easily off to the best start of any team in the West.

It'll be interesting to see whether they can keep it up. They've been using a short rotation, and Aldridge has been playing extremely heavy minutes. Those are the kinds of things that could catch up to them down the line.

Something that struck me in looking at the stats. They've gone from the slowest pace in the NBA last year to one of the fastest so far this year.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 01-04-2012 at 04:14 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote