View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 08:56 AM   #11
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

well said FFM.

why on earth would the bulls even want to do this trade? besides if i'm the mavs, i find some other way to get curry without swapping finley for rose. rose is a horrible team player, constantly whining about the number of shots he gets and how he needs to be more involved in the offense.

fin as much as i dog him for his lack of handles and D, is a much better team player and more efficient scorer. where as rose may take 20-25 shots to get his 20 pts, fin will usually take 15-18 to get his.

if you don't think rose will b*tch on a winning team, i submit to you as proof --- his stay at indiana. and as far as his lack of leadership goes --- read what he recently said to the media concerning jay williams.

jalen rose? no thanks, i'd rather have a bad case of herpes.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote