View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 12:04 PM   #225
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I hate to be a debbie downer, but honestly the trail of mismanagement beginning with the KP trade might be too much to overcome. OKC is young and hungry and arguably better than us not considering the assets they?ve amassed (and have Chet coming back). If Harden and Wemby end up on the Rockets you can kiss playoffs goodbye next year too.
They are years away themselves...What's suppose to put us in front of teams like OKC is Luka. When you have a Luka that puts you at a level some teams can't even grasp. Now don't get me wrong...this team has a lot to do.

But the league is wide open right now. No one is a favorite. This is perfect for the Mavs. OKC has all the potential in the world but its not the first time. Hell Durant, Westbrook and Harden had potential. Roy, Aldridge, Oden had potential....still have to fill fit.

The KP trade to me isn't really a issue. Maybe DSJ himself was the issue and had we went a different route maybe we would be in a different spot. Hell maybe we don't even have Luka. Just never know.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote