View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 03:36 PM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Notebook: Nelson will give Johnson control against Spurs

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
EL, I don't doubt that AJ is filled with coaching potential. But don't you think it's a little premature to be rating him as a coach already? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I didn't know that I rated him as a coach. I prefer him, because what I have seen from Nelson, and the spirit that has been documented by every team he has been with. He is a true uniter, and he's boring with his substitutions. With a traditional team, AJ knows better how to use them. Nelson makes aggrivating subs some times, and thinks that Dampier should get the first five shots, and then shouldnt have anything made for him the rest of the game. I'd rather see Dirk get the first five and Damp loaded any time he actually has position.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote