Thread: NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 11:37 PM   #52
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
While I agree they'd still be contenders you can't ignore the fact that Durant has played great. If he was coasting on 20 ppg, then I see a much stronger case for riding his way to a ring. As it is, he has more than carried his weight. And he came back from a reasonably bad injury as well.

This'll be Lebron all over again where Durant wins a few rings and then goes back to OKC or somewhere else to "prove" haters wrong.
I mean we're talking about the 2nd best player in the league who on the court has absolutely no pressure and no real deterrent while he's on offense. He cant be double teamed, he doesnt have to go full exertion like lebron on defense, he knows he can drop it off to 2 of the greatest all time shooters in Klay/Steph. I mean, it just makes the 2nd best player in the league look that much better. His job is that much easier.