View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #64
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Collison played with Chris Paul last time i checked. That's a decent teacher if you ask me.

DC and Roddy, both did not learn much since their rookie season...
I'm not sure if basketball IQ is a learnable skill. All of those great passers and high IQ point guards (Magic, Nash, Kidd, Paul, etc.) were pretty much the same player at a young age, i mean from a passing standpoint.

Obviously, they got stronger, they improved their shooting, some improved their defense, but the passing was there from early on, the ability to make good decisions from all over the court. Roddy and even DC don't have that, at least not consistently.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote