View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 04:04 PM   #846
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
He isnt very athletic. Not a lot of bend- to use football parlance. He's stiff and upright. Unfortunately I think we're stuck with him the next two seasons. Don't see him opting out of 18m. Best case he'd get something like 3 for 30 or thereabouts and it'll be his last big contract. As Bryan Wilson said he's on the downside of his career and even if he has a bounce back career type year he's overpaid by 6m or a third of his salary(at least!). Still don't understand giving him the extra 4m after the DeAndre fiasco.
Yea, he's not very athletic as far as jumping and agility goes, but it appears that he is plenty quick enough and has quick hands and good anticipation which is why he excels on defense. I just wish he could tighten up his dribbles to the point where he can get more places off the dribble and open up options for himself and everyone else. Since it appears he can't do that, it puts a lot of pressure on him to be a dead eye shooter.

Blaming a guards shortcomings on other guard play is hard for me to fully buy into.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-26-2017 at 04:07 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote