View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 12:09 PM   #9
FromSloveniaWithLove

FromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really nice

Yes okay, I give you that I'm biased, of course..

But that does not mean I dont want Mavs to suceed. I Just hope Luka wont be a second Dirk.. Yes, Dirk is/was phenomenal.. But Luka has the potential to be so so much better than Dirk.. And everybody wants him to succeed with Mavs.. Also Dirk deserved better.. But Cuban refused/ failed to get him a team good enough for contending except for that one time..

But is this even possible? Is Cuban willing to get him the team which screams contenders? Based on this it looks like this is not his goal:

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.am...s-will-contend

So what does Mavs have now? No trade value except Luka and maybe THJ. So grinding is all there's left..

Of course.. Everyone understands that he is loaded ATM on two legs now.. But his MVP stock plumitted this year cuz.. Ugh.. Ouch.. I must forget last week performance.. A pain is all there is left.. And its not even his fault.. He was only player producing any kind of stats..

But no.. I was not implying that Mavs should or even would do something like that.. But hypotethical.. What can Dallas get for Luka and does that make Dallas legit contenders??

Last edited by FromSloveniaWithLove; 02-01-2021 at 12:21 PM.
FromSloveniaWithLove is offline   Reply With Quote