Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 09:49 AM   #483
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Yeah, gotta get a defensive/rebounding oriented legit sized center.
I'm sure they'll sign someone like Howard, Biyombo, McGee, Jordan, or Whiteside.

Personally, I'd rather see them just sign Hartenstein and then see what Hardy, Green and Frank bring to the table next season.

Then make a move for a decent wing at the TDL using any combination of those 3 (if they don't pan out), along with Powell's expiring and future draft picks if need.
I?ve watched some highlights of Hartenstein after he was first mentioned, and I?d be willing to take a chance on him. I like that he?s a good passer.

I?m hoping we can showcase THJ early in the season to make him a more attractive trade piece before the TDL. Also hoping Frank is working on his corner 3?s this offseason.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote