Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 09:59 AM   #486
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I?ve watched some highlights of Hartenstein after he was first mentioned, and I?d be willing to take a chance on him. I like that he?s a good passer.

I?m hoping we can showcase THJ early in the season to make him a more attractive trade piece before the TDL. Also hoping Frank is working on his corner 3?s this offseason.
Hartenstein just makes sense to me because he is big, young, can shoot, can pass and seems to be aggressive enough to at least provide some resistance on regular sized bigs. Plus, it just feels that he is ready for a real breakout season.

He has the skills to get plenty of PT.
Guys like Howard/Biyombo/McGee/Jordan are low minute situational guys that won't necessarily be part of a rotation.

Hartenstein has the upside to become a huge part of our system and the type of guy I think we should take a chance on.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote