View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:12 AM   #81
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
It wasn't a miscommunication, it was poor reading comprehension on your part. As you noted, Barea didn't shoot any free throws. He didn't pick up any shooting fouls on the opposition. He did, however, draw an important offensive foul in the late stages. It was clear to everyone who watched the game what pepe meant. Except for you. And based on what you noted, you should have known better!

I don't know how anyone could communicate this any more clearly to you. If you will take your JJB rubber off, perhaps this wouldn't be such a problem.
Here's a tip in life friendo, just because you throw around words like "everyone" and "obviously", doesn't make it true. It was clear to everyone? Really? Did you pull a survey on that one? Moreover, he said "foulS". He drew ONE offensive foul. Anyway, I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. I know people like you, they simply have trouble grasping reality. Whatever goes on in their disilusioned head is simply immutable.

Anyway, nice quote from Bonner:

“I hoped he was having an off night,” said Matt Bonner(notes), one of several Spurs who tried to guard Nowitzki. “I can play perfect defense and jump as high as I can and he can still score.”

Last edited by CadBane; 11-19-2009 at 02:13 AM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote