View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #166
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
so i can officially say that you are illiterate..read and comprehend b4 u comment my post
my whole point of the statement was this..
1 championship>10MVP'S

LeBron may possibly be the greatest player to NOT win a ring.when your mentioning the greatest players to ever play the game,they all have rings.at the end of his career if lebron is ringless he'll end up saying he'll trade all his MVP's in for 1 ring! thats why u cant compare lebron to jordan or kobe..as you cant compare dirk to larry bird.similiar but no hardware and thats what separates the greats from the best to ever play.
I'll go ahead and disagree with you there. Players don't win championships, teams do. Place a mediocre player on a good team and he can win a ton of championships (i.e. Robert Horry). Or you can place a good player on a team with mediocre players and he won't win anything (i.e. LeBron James).

The day when LeBron has anywhere near as good the supporting cast as Kobe, then I will starting comparing rings. Until then, the ring comparison is ridiculous...

p.s. The team that LeBron took to the NBA finals in 07' didn't have anybody. Its talent level w/o LeBron was about the equivalent of this year's Nets...