View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
McGee needs to play the rest of the season. There is no reason not to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
If he does, I might have to take back what I said to Cad in the other thread about Dez being a decent option for chum.

But I can't really argue about that. I would say it's not fair to the team to put McGee in to the rest of team, but they've all mailed it in so screw them.

I also want all of Barber's carries going to Choice. Barber is worthless and needs to be released in the offseason, and I know Choice is hungry for a chance to prove himself.
true, we could play mcgee and choice but those options give us the best chance at winning. And since we are playing for draft pics right now, or best bet is to play the starters..we probably have a better chance at losing with them playing.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote