View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 04:48 PM   #29
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Am I the only one that thought we started last game off really well on D and overall...BUT could not hit an OPEN shot to save our lives.

And of course if you keep missing open shot, OKC will eventually start making their shots and they did. So you figure...okay well we will start making shots and stay in the game...BUT no that did happen either and we got blown out. It will happen to the BEST team in the word if they are shooting like we did last game.

BUT lets remember the Mavs didn't turn into a horrible shooting team over night and they should be back to somewhat normal shooting even with all the injuries. If we can bring the same D...I honestly think we can make this a series.

Based on our shooting last game..I don't understand why so many are pancaking. And YES we will most likely lose the series but we have a shot IMO.