View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 08:41 AM   #108
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Update: I rolled the heck out of my left ankle playing basketball this morning, so I'm pretty darned discouraged because I probably won't be able to seriously work out for the next 4-5 days. That's the damned thing about playing ball with me. Whenever I play pick-up games on a near daily basis, I do tend to trim down and get pretty darned quick, but whenever I really get quick and start jumping higher around the rim my ankles always end up having dreadful problems... Maybe it's finally time to start wearing the old man, heavy duty ankle braces that I've always known I would probably be doomed to wear... Regardless of that though, it now looks like I probably won't be getting down to the 225 lb range that I was hoping for this week (I weighed 228 on the scales yesterday)...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 01-10-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote