View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #281
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Isn't it hypocritical to even a slight extent to say there we go with the name calling when I've seen you multiple time call people names and tell people to "shut the hell up?"

Again like I asked...wouldn't you want to just take the high road and be done with it?
Every time you see me with the name calling is because of an attack on me. I take the high road alot of times here, but it wont happy every time, and eventually it will turn into what we see today. The problem is that a select group will attack every post I make, until I go off on them. I also precede to report all these message board violations and nothing happens. I report posts after posts that violates the message board rules, but the moderator on duty just lets it go. Since they decide not to do nothing, then I do the same exact thing, since they are allowing the violations. It is simply double standards for the most part.