View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 12:04 AM   #119
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
You let us know what’s available for someone that can shoot at least 39% from 3 and 44.7% overall. They aren’t waiting in the wings for Dallas. As Dtown already said, we know what he is. We know he disappears.
I saw what he said, I'm just not interested in that take. You can't complain that we need to upgrade the roster and then overpay the same guys. The logic behind giving him an additional 7m per year when he hasn't added anymore skill is not hitting home for me, especially considering he isn't a final piece.

Derozan would be a huge upgrade but oh no, he can't shoot 3s. At least he's not 1 dimensional. I get the concern that great players aren't lined up to come here but I find no credibility in putting any blame at Donnies feet yet also being fine with giving THJ a big raise.

It really doesn't matter who anyone suggests because the answer will be "they aren't attainable, or they don't wanna come here". Which is hard to prove wrong because Mbt fumbles the ball on this.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote