View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 03:10 PM   #107
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Spurs were 29th in OFFRTG and we allowed 43 points in the quarter. That is not a great trend.

I dig that we were able to claw back into this and tie it near the end and had some clutch daggers (two assists to Kyrie from Luka and a Luka three), but the fact remains that we still crap the bed at the beginning of games. That was the trend for 82 games last year and it continued this year.
So based off of last year and not accounting for healthy roster plus Wemby and other additions. I mean, Spurs won't be an offensive juggernaut, but I'd expect them to be far from 29th again.

It's early in the season and Mavs had a lot of roster turnover. Slow starts are going to happen.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote