View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 10:02 PM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
Nice list U2. De Stijl is easily my favorite White Stripes album, and Houses of the Holy is my favorite Zep album, too. Oh, and Licensed to Ill is gold. Never heard of Nitzer Ebb - I'll have to check that one out.
I kind of stumbled into Nitzer Ebb. This album is the only one I have by them, never bought another one. I went to a Depeche Mode concert in Dallas in the 90's (Violator tour) and NE opened for them. It was an incredible concert, the crowd got into it and to be honest I was sad when they left. When DM came out after about 3 or 4 songs I was ready for NE to come back out. They brought the house down that night. That album reminds me of that night.... one of the finest concerts I've ever attended. Plus, it was the first concert I took my wife to so that also puts it high on my list (memory lane type artifact on my Island).