View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
When I go into the "cd spinning" thread, I get tired head... I know about 1% of the music listed and that is why I said what I said, untitled..
When you go into that thread, you get the same thing that you got in the Book thread... people are only trying to impress others instead of actually being truthful. Especially in the book thread... I've read alot of posts from different people on this site... trust me, not many of the people here are reading at above a 3rd grade level. Take Untitled for example... there's no doubt that the guy is listening to Barney's Greatest Hits volume 2 along with The Best of The Backyardigans.....

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-06-2007 at 11:35 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote