View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #170
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Thig did a better job than I can in breaking it down. Just for you, I did go back and reread the entire thread though, and I stand by what I wrote.

Let me Quote Bill Clinton here " I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Also "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Break the bank means spend outlandishly and Break Bank and pay Billups means to spend outlandishly to get Billups, and Mark doesn't have the luxury to do that for Billups if as you put it in your first #1 thread -- you keep the core intact. Cuban, as stated by many here, can only spend the MLE on him, and everyone agrees that Billups will command more than that.

cool, if you will read all of it, you might get an understanding of how the CBA works.
dalmations202,
Lil Small talk here:
How do you feel about the limitation of deferred compensation when it comes to signing free agents? Can you see how it could help get Billups here?

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 05-18-2007 at 04:29 PM.