View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Oceans 13 was better than the first in my opinion... Just greatness. I don't even consider Oceans 12 as part 2. It was a mistake. This is the real part 2 we should have got. It really was very good.
I don't know if I agree to that extent, but I really enjoyed it. I'm even considering seeing it again in the theater...which I never do.

But as far as Ocean 12 goes, I think it was a necessary part of the making of this one. Not because of any plot considerations, but just because they went away from Vegas, and then they got to bring them BACK to Vegas this time.

I think if they had done the second one in Vegas, people would've said "oh well it's just the same thing again, this is stupid."

Definitely a fun movie though.