View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #230
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I know what he was saying, but I am saying you have to be reaching extremely low to go to that point to defend Romo. IMO

If you think that Jerry Jones cant go out there and get a QB then you are sadly mistaken. It can be done. Maybe not one that will put up the meaningless monster stats like Romo, but one that gives the best chance to win in the big games. But I really think that with the likes of a Whitten, T.O., Barber and Felix, a good enough QB is not as hard as you think. IMO..Shit, we could still keep Romo as a back-up, YES a very expensive one, but never the less a very good back-up to jumpstart the Cowboys if needed.
It's a not really a reach. Romo clearly has some warts, but he's still a good quarterback. There was a lot wrong with the offense that went beyond Romo.

And speaking of Barber and Felix, Romo didn't even have that to work with. And Barber is probably a tad overrated, but that's another story for another day.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote