View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 10:46 AM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And once again, limiting the ways for people to watch games is going to compound the issue when there are no fans in the arenas.
Yeah it's an absolute crisis.

I know sports networks cost a ton of money for licensing and so TV providers have to look good and hard at offering them or not, but it's super crappy to have only one provider in all of Texas/OK that carries it.

People can't go to games and people at home just get fed up and don't watch or else turn to pirated feeds. That's not good if you want to see a reliable revenue stream and a happy fanbase.

NBA really has to consider their blackout rules. It's probably built into TV contracts, but someone in Dallas should be able to buy League Pass and watch Mavericks basketball regardless of where they are. In that way, I am so glad I'm in AZ where I can watch everything but national and Suns games on LP and my 70-year-old dad has cable so I steal his FSAZ and ESPN/ABC streaming so I'm able to watch every game.

It's totally bizarre that people in the DFW area, who are more likely to be Mavs fans, are treated so poorly.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-08-2020 at 10:48 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote