View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 11:59 AM   #25
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Yeah it's an absolute crisis.

I know sports networks cost a ton of money for licensing and so TV providers have to look good and hard at offering them or not, but it's super crappy to have only one provider in all of Texas/OK that carries it.

People can't go to games and people at home just get fed up and don't watch or else turn to pirated feeds. That's not good if you want to see a reliable revenue stream and a happy fanbase.

NBA really has to consider their blackout rules. It's probably built into TV contracts, but someone in Dallas should be able to buy League Pass and watch Mavericks basketball regardless of where they are. In that way, I am so glad I'm in AZ where I can watch everything but national and Suns games on LP and my 70-year-old dad has cable so I steal his FSAZ and ESPN/ABC streaming so I'm able to watch every game.

It's totally bizarre that people in the DFW area, who are more likely to be Mavs fans, are treated so poorly.
This is pretty much where I’m at. Looks like I’m going to have to resort to streaming games since no cable providers near me carry FSSW. Kinda shitty that I’m not able to watch my local team when I pay for cable. I’m not super interested in finding a working stream every game and hoping it doesn’t cut out in the middle of a game.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote