View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 02:33 PM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Maybe both? I know the Mavs obviously have a good relationship with Fox and don't want to piss off their sponsors.

But I wonder how happy the sponsors are when people can't watch the games?
Maybe, idk. His response was very off-putting. I don't claim to know all the moving parts of their contracts, aside from what he said about Sinclair having a contract with the Mavs. Reading on Twitter, there are a ton of other people calling bullshit and reeling about how to watch. If I were him, I would be almost terrified that it's cutting it so close to the season and fans don't have any tangible answers. Not sure but ATTNow may not even be an option to those in Apartment complexes who are under contract such as Spectrum etc.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote