View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 03:43 PM   #32
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arioch View Post
ATTNow is a streaming service. If you have internet (including a smartphone) you can get it. Don't know about the pricing however.

I get people feel Cuban is being too nonchalant, but I'm not sure there's much he can actually do. He has no control over Fox's contracts with TV providers, and at least until his current contracts are up, he has no legal right to move television rights somewhere that's not already covered.
Yea, maybe it's the old Att stream service that actually sent you a small device. The package including FSSW that I saw was $40+ more than Youtube Tv.

As far as what Cuban can or can't do I'm not sure either, but when you are the talent/entertainment and there is a very large fanbase with more anticipation than I can remember in years, you at the very least have leverage going forward. 'Get a deal done or we will not be renewing your contract with us' type thing, but from the minimal I gather from Cuban, he seems pretty content with the current situation. Hopefully there is much more progress behind the scenes than it appears.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote