View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 05:39 PM   #37
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
I don't really want to get married to the Sanders contract. There will be several FA centers next summer. I'd probably rather have Ajinca from the Pelicans than Withey.
I'm not crazy about his contract either but you have to admit that a Chandler/Sanders/Smith center situation is about as good as it gets.
And unless Ajinca has gained about 50lbs Withey would be the better for what we need.
I just cringe at the thought of losing Chandler this season. Without a shot blocker with some size as a replacement this team will struggle to get wins against average and better teams.

Last edited by rimrocker; 10-27-2014 at 05:44 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote