View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #25
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I never noticed before, but Becky Hammon has Pop's smile...

She's already a top 10 coach as soon as she coaches a NBA team according to any media outlet I'm sure. Everyone associated with the Spurs gets massively overrated. Spurs sign Jimmer and instantly it's seen as oh- they will make something of him. Meanwhile Mavs sign Jenkins and it's "lol, training camp fodder". We sign Sammy D, oh he's done they are desperate. I'd put $$ on if the Spurs had signed Sam then it would be, oh this is so underrated he's going to give their already deep FC even more depth and now they can rest players more and oh it's for the minimum what a steal!!!! blah blah *fap fest*.

The hard on for the spurs makes me vomit.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote