View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 12:05 PM   #326
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Since the trade deadline....

Chicago Bulls
Added Vucevic
Record 6-10

Denver Nuggets
Added Gordon
Record 12-2

Portland Trailblazers
Added Powell (traded Gary Trent Jr.)
Record 6-8

Miami Heat
Added Oladipo and Bjelica
Record 9-5

Seems like hit or miss with expected impact. Coaching or chemistry?
Portland has had a really rough schedule. Think one of the toughest to finish the season. In the last week, super competitive one point losses to Celtics, Clippers, and Nuggets. Powell is fitting in very well, I think they have an outside shot of beating one of the top seeds.

Vooch and Lavine look good, and seemed to have mesh well. But too little too late to get into the play in. Theyll be fun to watch next season. But I dont have too much faith in Donovan either.

Havent really followed the heat. Oladipo hasnt been playing.

Nuggets were my dark horse to get to the finals before Murray went down. Aaron Gordon is the piece to get them over the top.