View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:49 PM   #356
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Lebron is such a poon.

“Second thing I saw was three rims from being poked in the eye from that previous possession when I drove to the hole in transition. So I just aimed for the middle one. I’ve practiced enough, I work on on my game. I was able to through the man above and through a lot of practice I was able to drain it.”

What a massive floppy dildough.
I thought the same thing. He tries to talk it up like he made this impossible shot. It was a lucky shot with no pressure. If he makes it he makes this “impossible” shot at the end of the shot clock. He misses and nobody thinks twice about it because it’s not his fault it was the end of the shot clock, and nobody expected the shot to go in.

You would have thought prime Mike Tyson punched him in the face the way he was acting after Draymond fouled him. I love basketball, but these guys gotta quit acting like they got shot when they get hit with a hard foul.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote