View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #17
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

With all due respect, and yes everyone has their own sense of humor...but for me, this is way over the line.

SNL and W.F. did an insulting skit and I found no humor in it what-so-ever.

This is more insulting that racial slurs. For all the crap I took over what I admit was an inappropriate racial joke in 2008, this is 10X worse and offensive.

Sure, there are many that disagree with me on this topic and who think I'm a bit off my rocker...that's fine, but just as I was called out on the joke that I regretably repeated, this line of humor is offensive and should not be a part of this message board.

I would implore the moderators to remove these links.

Those of you that laugh at this stuff shoudl do so in private, just as those who laugh at racist humor...they are both uncalled for.

To each their own...but this line of humor crosses a serious line and hopefully will not be tolerated on this board.

Respectfully yours,
92bDad
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote