View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #118
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
He has low-post skills, but the guy is NOT a "career center" as you described him earlier. You can argue whether or not he would be a good option at center here, but that is not his natural position. Call me old-fashioned, but I just can't stand undersized centers, or rather, forwards playing out of position. And that's the reason I'm just not interested in Jefferson, Bosh, Amare, Boozer or anyone else who's not a high-scoring 2/3. They will get you killed defensively.
I second this. This is the reason I why didn't think getting a Bosh, Amare, or Boozer was a good idea. LeBron or Wade would be ideal (although I don't see it happening). But I would be happy with Iguodala, Ellis, or JJ.