Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #625
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I am fully aware of The Trail of Tears and sorry, I still don't agree with that correlation. I guess I just associate trails with a lot more than that one instance and think that people just continue to look for any excuse to bash Trump ... while completely ignoring the real lying going on and even now admitting to it.
Why would he capitalize the word TRAIL when it makes zero sense to do so unless he's making a play on the Trail of Tears? It's not grammatically correct given the context. You don't need to read any spin about this, just read the tweet itself and explain to me what the intention was, if not to make an OBVIOUS Native American pun about a woman that he calls Pocahontas in that very same tweet?

It's so weird to me how you guys defend this guy at every turn, yet refuse to admit that you're fully on board with all the awful shit he constantly says. The man speaks plainly (a big reason why people voted for him), yet you twist yourself in knots trying to extrude some meaning other than what he clearly presents in his words so that you don't look guilty by association.

Donald Trump is a bigot -- get on board or get the fuck off. Stop trying to have it both ways. If you're not comfortable being labelled as a racist, then stop associating with racists... You're certainly not convincing the rest of the world that you aren't, no matter how much you try to spin his words. If you think you're better than that, then BE better than that.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.