View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 01:26 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I respectfully disagree. I have seen extreme shifts in their level of competitiveness and unpredictability in their play this season. You never know who is going to show or not show up. The lack of consistency is a negative for sure, but it also means the potential is there for an extraordinary performance in two consecutive games. Nothing will surprise me with this team. Nothing. Good or bad.
It would certainly surprise me. The reason I say this is imo because psychology takes a toll, losing 3 in a row after a team makes wildly successful adjustments is incredibly difficult to overcome. It can be done if we go unconscious hitting 3s. The roster is what it is, we can't make minor adjustments because we lack 2 way players who can get buckets AND stops. We don't even have 1 of those guys tbh, not one that is anywhere near elite. So we have to make big adjustments and have several guys play above their normal abilities.

I give it a 10%chance that we have multiple guys come back and play above their normal level in game 6 and 7 if they lose game 5. I hope they win tonight.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote