View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #11
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

that was a great game last night, in the 1st period I thought this could be a long night, but boy was I wrong I loved the Kidd got a good ovation, I would not call it a standing ovation since a lot of people were still sitting, but some were standing people up in front. The rest of the team mostly got boos besides Dirk who got mostly boos but some cheers as well. Anyone who thought this would be a easy game for the mavs was dumb, I mean Nets have not been great at home so you know they would come out to play better tonight since it was a important game a Kidds return to play against team and this is not the same Nets team was last year, they play better and work harder. Hope you all didn't think I was gone because I really needed to post after this game. I mean after all I have to thank the Mavericks after this game because it's the first game the Nets have won that I went to since they beat Raptors in the playoffs in 2007. so thanks mavs and
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote