View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 03:32 AM   #2262
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
i actually thought Shadows Fall sucked live.. coincedently saw them at 5fdp , and comparing the new Evans Blue to them is a huge stretch... And it's a shame they seemed to figure out a good sound, but the new singer is avg at best.. a couple good tracks, but the vocals are terrible on some others. and Matysans band is CRAP.

And one band I like that severly was a let down live, is Mudvayne... not too good.. which is odd, because Hellyeah is okay live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHIZUU90CiM tell me that guy doesnt sound like the lead singer of 5fdp. And I feel the same way about Evans blue, the problem is Matysan was out of his damn mind. And yes parabelle sucks.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 12-05-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote