View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 02:26 AM   #58
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Is Jerry Stackhouse the new lightning rod? Is he the new Shawn Bradley?

Is he the new guy that fans can vent their vitriol toward when they are too gutless and ball-less to point their vitriol where it should rightfully directed, which is toward the coaching staff and front office? Is he the designated guy to intercept the mounds of shit that should rightfully be flung toward Mark Cuban and Avery Johnson?

Stackhouse is what he is, and he's not what he's not. He's a marginal player. This team will win and lose based on factors besides Jerry Stackhouse.

Every time people rail on Jerry Stackhouse, I hear disgust with Avery Johnson and Mark Cuban.

And, to be honest, I can't say that I don't enjoy hearing it.

You wanted it. You revelled in it. And now...you have got it.

Enjoy!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote