View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 02:46 AM   #62
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Is Jerry Stackhouse the new lightning rod? Is he the new Shawn Bradley?

Is he the new guy that fans can vent their vitriol toward when they are too gutless and ball-less to point their vitriol where it should rightfully directed, which is toward the coaching staff and front office? Is he the designated guy to intercept the mounds of shit that should rightfully be flung toward Mark Cuban and Avery Johnson?

Stackhouse is what he is, and he's not what he's not. He's a marginal player. This team will win and lose based on factors besides Jerry Stackhouse.

Every time people rail on Jerry Stackhouse, I hear disgust with Avery Johnson and Mark Cuban.

And, to be honest, I can't say that I don't enjoy hearing it.

You wanted it. You revelled in it. And now...you have got it.

Enjoy!
Shawn Bradley? Hardly. Shawn Bradley brought something to the table to go along with all his negatives. He could block shots and change the game on defense at times. Stackhouse brings nothing to this team. NOTHING. Marginal player? Hardly. Marginal players bring something to the table. Does Stack bring anything and I mean ANYTHING to the table?

I don't really see much how this involves Cuban. Avery shares the brunt of the criticism here. I've liked Avery as a coach, but I never understood why he put Stack in over Quisy. Quis brought several positives, all Stack brought was ineffecient shooting and turnovers. Never made sense to me as I watched the games.

chum, I hope you are glad that your team sucks, but hey at least you get to settle your vendetta with the coaching staff and front office. Enjoy!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote