Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 11:19 AM   #247
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

answers to my own post:

Has Curry been figured out?
Curry was trying to do to much "hero ball". Plus I do think he is banged up, and that's why his percentages were lower in the playoffs and why his defense was so poor.

GS 41 3PT attempts - contribute to loss?
No way! If Barnes could've hit the ocean, the Warriors would've won the series in Game 5 and then again in Game 7. Barnes shouldn't of played nearly as much in Game 7. That was the true issue in the game.

Did Kerr get out coached by Lue?
Yes. Why in the world did the Warriors keep Barnes on the floor and why did they not do a 2-3 or 1-3-1 zone. Nobody on the Cavs could make an outside shot, so worse case do a box in one and just guard Irving's 3's.

How does your starting pg have only 2 assists in a finals game?
I think Curry might be the worst passing point guard in the NBA. His passes are never crisp and rarely on-point. Plus he dribbles kinda lazy, which is why he got ripped by Jefferson early in the first half.

The good news is that I would much rather be the '07 mavs when we got 65+ wins and lost in the first round then the '15 Warriors. There choke was worse than the Patriots 18-1 season.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 06-20-2016 at 11:21 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote