Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 11:26 AM   #248
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
answers to my own post:

Has Curry been figured out?
Curry was trying to do to much "hero ball". Plus I do think he is banged up, and that's why his percentages were lower in the playoffs and why his defense was so poor.

Did Kerr get out coached by Lue?
Yes. Why in the world did the Warriors keep Barnes on the floor and why did they not do a 2-3 or 1-3-1 zone. Nobody on the Cavs could make an outside shot, so worse case do a box in one and just guard Irving's 3's.
The most inexplicable thing to me- and I'm not sure who deserves the most blame for this- is they way Klay Thompson completely disappeared from the game in the second half. He was arguably their best player all through the playoffs, and single-handedly kept them in a lot of games they should have lost huge. It was baffling to me that they went away from him when the game was so close and nobody on either side could get their offense going.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote